Website Design for Holiday Homes
We will design your website, or redesign your existing website to be fully compliant with todays Search Engine Optimisation criteria and Mobile / Tablet usage.
Read on below to see the principal stages of design and development.
Our Managed Service is suitable for clients who would prefer not to be responsible for any ongoing content and security updates to their website. We will also setup and manage the website hosting on behalf of our client.
We charge just £25 per month for this service which includes the cost of hosting the website and the domain name.
Our Non-Managed service is suitable for clients who prefer to assume complete control over their website once it has been made live.
We will setup the website hosting for the client and make sure everything is working when the website is made live, but the client would be responsible for the Hosting relationship from there-on.
Discuss Your Requirements
- Where your property is located.
- What local attractions you would like to feature
- Do you wish to enable use of an online calendar
- Do you wish to enable online booking and payment
- Links to Social Media
- General Style / Colour scheme
- Your ideas including non-related website styles you admire
Building the Base of Your Website
- We build a skeleton model
- Include Images and Content you may have already provided to us
- Highlight areas where additional content would be useful
- Confirm contact details for your website
- Start to visualise how the website will look
- Present changes in style and direction if applicable
- Provide additional content
- Request additional pages / content / features
Finalise the Build
- Purchase Domain Name and Hosting Package (if required)
- Make necessary changes to framework
- Add additional content
- Make content Search Engine Optimised
- Provide a password protected test website for client to experiment with
- Test Website
- Submit any further changes
- Make last minute changes
- Make Website Live
- Provide User Access to Client
Customer engagement is key to ensure the finished product achieves the client objective.
Fundamental success criteria of the design phase is the website being easy to navigate, clear in its layout, straightforward to administer and appealing to its audience.
Test, Test and Test before launch. Making sure the website loads quickly, the Search Engine Optimisation runs effectively in the background, all page links, email links, calendar links and payment links are working correctly